Thursday 28 October 2010

Chris : Linby at night

Short but eventful trip to Linby yesterday evening with Mark for my first attempt at night photography. A few of the locals were curious about what we were up to, many of the passing drivers probably thought we had a speed camera.

The evening was rounded off nicely by a visit from a bunch of 'yoofs' in a Cavalier demanding to know 'are yo policeman' and requesting to see our id badges, they seemed reluctant to accept that we were simply photographers.

Anyway to the photos ...


1 comments:

John Price said...

I like the angel of the church here, It draws me in, I would have been tempted to darken the sky more.

Some nice light trails and I love how you possitioned yourself on a corner to capture the curve. Justa shame about the parked car and street lights.

Post a Comment